MANDALA CORK YOGA MAT
The Lotus Flower is a symbol of enlightenment purity, self-regeneration and birth.
It's characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition: no mud no water.
So step onto the gorgeous Natural Cork Lotus Mat to regenerate and bloom.
Soul of the Yoga Mat
- 100% Eco-friendly
- Cork padding for optimal grip
- Provides good cushioning for the joints
- Non-slip performance as the rubber provides a secure grip to the floor
- The cork surfaces increases grip when wet
- Excellent Durability
- High Quality
- Free from harmful silicone, phthalates and harmful chemicals
- Good for regular and hot yoga
- Anti-microbial cork surface: Naturally kills bacteria and germs
Cork is the outer bark of the Oak Tree. The Oak tree is never cut down to harvest cork, rather the bark is stripped by hand! No part of the bark is wasted during cork production. Oak trees regenerate their bark by absorbing five times more Carbon Dioxide than an oak tree that hasn't been harvested.
The other side of the mat is made with sustainably harvested tree rubber from rubber trees, a renewable resource. These mats don't contain any PVC, EVA or synthetic rubber making your mat both kind to you and kind to the earth.
All designs are made using water based inks to avoid chemicals
The best thing: They come from the earth, they go back into the earth! The mat is 100% biodegradable, so by buying it you aren't increasing your carbon footprint.
Curious about other designs? Discover our curated selection of yoga mats from Spiritual Warrior collection.