CHESTNUT Merino Throw
Requiring attention to detail and finishing, CHESTNUT throw /blanket luxuriously combines heritage value and high quality craftsmanship.
As this luxurious textile is completely handmade from start to finish, each piece is unique. This timeless throw / blanket will enhance interior spaces and also support artisan communities ethically.
This textile's design is made up of color block panels in neutral shades of cream , brown and orange. Neat fringes give this throw/blanket a clean classic and modern appeal, also making this throw / blanket reversible to arrange and for multiple use in interior space. All Variously textiles are incredibly soft to touch and wear well over time.
Size: 79" x 39" (200 cm x 100 cm)
Material: 100 % premium merino yarn from Australia.
Colors: Soft shades of neutral pallete in cream, brown and orange.
Artisans Origin: Ethically handwoven by master weavers in Nepal.
Wash care: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable ?
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.