Jane Goodall - Le Grand Scarf
Delicate and versatile, the Jane Goodall – Le Grand Scarf is your go-to accessory. Fold it around your neck, or to cover your hair as a statement headpiece to feel empowered in anything you do, everywhere you go. Inspired by dame and expert on wild chimpanzees Jane Goodall, recognised for her groundbreaking discoveries about their behavior and similarities to humans.
95 cm x 95 cm
- Illustration inspired by the Primatologist Jane Goodall
- Digitally printed with Hand-rolled edges
- For a feminine and elegant touch, this scarf has a corner recycled brass 1 People logo
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- OEKO-TEX® certified printing
Hand wash in cold water with similar colours. Use mild soap. Do not bleach. Line dry in the shade. Warm Iron (IF NEEDED). Dry clean recommended.