GET THE GLOW SET
Feel the benefits of Dead Sea minerals. Our unique Mineral Mask (50ml) and bath bomb duo is guaranteed to revitalise your skin for golden hour glow from head to toe.
- A replenishing skincare set for face and body.
- Mineral rich ingredients that boost your skin’s vitality.
- Purify, hydrate and brighten your skin in 10 minutes with our 3-in-1 face mask.
- Angled face mask brush hugs the contours of your face for even product application.
- Moisturise, hydrate and keep your body feeling silky soft with your Mineral Bath Bomb (90g).
- Our unique Dead Sea mud mask is infused with a blend of nourishing oils and powerful antioxidants that invigorates your skin and gives it a fresh dewy glow.
- Works to draw out pore-clogging dirt and excess sebum and exfoliates dead cells whilst helping to hydrate and soothe skin.
- Helps to enhance skin elasticity and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces the appearance of redness revealing a clearer and even-toned complexion.
- Dead Sea mud is packed with natural minerals such as Magnesium and Sulphur that boost your skin’s vitality.
- The cruelty free and vegan angled mask brush hugs the contours of your face for even product application. Applying your mask with a clean brush makes your masking session feel zen. It stops dirt and bacteria from your hands getting onto your face and ensures you don’t waste precious product.
Made from FSC certified wood, recyclable copper and synthetic fibres.
- The epitome of self-care, our Mineral Bath Bombs help to relieve stress, relax sore muscles and keep your skin feeling silky and hydrated.
- Made with Dead Sea mineral salt, rich in magnesium and calcium, which has the unique ability to attract and hold water helping to hydrate your skin.
- Cocoa Butter, packed with fatty acids, moisturises your skin as you soak.
- Wrapped in fully compostable plant-based wax paper, when you need to switch off and relax, run your bath and add one of the Mineral Bath Bombs for an au natural soak.
Rinse the bristles thoroughly with warm water after every use until the water runs clear, making sure the brush is pointing downwards. If you see any residual product on the bristles, wash them with a mild soap or shampoo by rubbing the bristles in circular motions on the palm of your hand. Remove all excess water and pat dry with a cloth or towel and let the brush air-dry flat.