Wool Throw Red Brown
Large in size, Resin is a luxurious plush textile that is an artistic statement to herringbone weave. Compliment your personal by using this as a bedspread or add modern artisan value to your living space by using it as a throw or a blanket .
The design of Resin is made up of subtle color variations that creates a soft reflection in weave pattern. Herringbone weave and neat fringes gives a soothing appeal to the plush merino yarn used in this handloom throw.
Variously textiles are incredibly soft to touch and wear well over time. Requiring attention to detail andfinishing, this piece luxuriously combines heritage value and high quality craftsmanship. For Resin, we are using only the highest quality of soft natural hand-spun merino yarn, which is later hand-dyed with certified earth friendly Swiss dyes, free of toxic chemicals.
Size: 59" x 98" (250 cm x 150 cm) (can easily cover a queen / full bed along with any size couch)
Material: 100% soft plush merino from Australia.
Colors: Dark hues of red, brown and creams
Artisan base: Ethically & responsibly handwoven by artisans in Nepal.
Wash care: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents . Hang dry in cool shaded place or delicately dry clean only.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable ?
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches , also made by our artisans.