Bea Italian Regenerated Nylon Active Top in Taupe
Premium square neck-line active top with slit detail in the back in the shade taupe. Made using ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that is sourced from discarded fishing nets that are taken out of our oceans by Healthy Seas charity organisation.
Studio Ehr's active tops are multi-use and can be worn for swim, studio, and street.
Ideal for low to medium intensity activity with quick-drying and stretch fabric properties.
- Material:78 % Polyamide (recycled), 22 % Elastane (LYCRA® Xtra life)
- Fabric is woven and made in Italy
- ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified as a non-toxic material
- Pilling resistant, Shape retention, and Muscle control
- Fully lined in the same upper material
- Hand wash cold or quick, short and cold wash
- Made in London, U.K, living wage factory
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Our model is 5'6" wearing size S bottoms and M top.
|XS||4-6 UK / 0-2 US|
|S||8-10 UK / 4-6 US|
|M||10-12 UK / 6-8 US