- Anti-ageing; smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Develop a radiant and more youthful appearance
- Removes melasma (which causes age spots, freckles and dark patches on the skin)
- Speeds healing and remove blotches, acne, acne scarring, dry patches and rosacea and address sun damage
- Nourishes the skin
- Promotes radiance
- Reduces large facial pores
- Evens out skin tones and restores elasticity
- Brightens and lightens the skin
Anti-aging: Use an eggcup or small bowl to apportion pearl powder to either yogurt, cow's milk or goat's milk depending on your preference, then leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes.
Nourish & Moisturising: Mix a portion of Pearl Powder to a beaten egg white, two drops of lemon juice and a quarter of a teaspoon of raw honey. Apply on face for 20 minutes and rinse with water.
Dry, Dull Skin Revitaliser: Form a paste with Pearl Powder and Organic Argan Oil. Apply for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Lifting: Whip an egg white until stiff. Fill up an egg cup full of the egg white, add 2 drops of lemon juice and a spatula of Pearl Powder, apply to the face, neck and around the eye area and leave on until dry.
Can be dusted onto the skin after cleansing
100% Natural Freshwater Pearl Powder